AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT
AACA is proud to offer a variety of after school enrichment activities. We encourage you to check out activity pages and for all of our students to become actively involved!
Session dates for 2012-13 After School Enrichment Activities are:
Session One: September 17 - November 16
Session Two: November 26 - January 31
Session Three: February 4 - March 22
Session Four: April 8 - May 24
In addition to these activities, we offer a number of after-school programs for students that need additional academic support:
AACA also offers Before & After School Care. This program was designed as a service for the working parents in our community and follows the same schedule as our school calendar.
- Title I (reading and math remediation)
- Homework Club (2 days/week for 30 minutes)
- Grades 4 - 8: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 3 - 4 p.m.
- Grades 2 - 3: Tuesday, Thursday from 3 - 3:30 p.m.
- Tutoring—select teachers are available after school for individual tutoring.
- Before School Session runs from 7 A.M. until 7:50 A.M.
- After School Session runs from 2:50 P.M. until 6 P.M.
The activities include outside playtime (weather-permitting), homework time, TV and movie time, computer time and snack time. There are also various other activities such as games, computers and free time. Parents are encouraged to send students with a healthy snack and drink.