We are pleased to offer you a convenient online method to enroll for your payment plan with FACTS Tuition.
PAYMENT PLAN SET UP
If you had an agreement with FACTS for the 2012-2013 School Year, you do not need to recreate an account. Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts will automatically re-enroll you.
If you have any questions, please contact Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts at 773-348-4629 or FACTS Management Co. at 866-441-4637.
TUITION PAYMENT POLICY
Our Registration and Tuition Agreement form serves as the foundation for payment of tuition and fees. Because AACA has financial obligations that must be met, such as teacher salaries, heating and electric bills, building maintenance and improvements, tuition payments must be made on time through the FACTS Tuition Management Program.
- Each school family is required to register with FACTS, the tuition management organization that handles the Alphonsus Academy tuition payments. Registration should be completed online. An icon on our school website will lead you to the FACTS website. Our tuition payment cycle begins August 1 and ends on May 30. This is a 10 month cycle. Twelve month payment plans are not available.
- Families with financial hardships that affect tuition payments should refer to the Tuition Assistance Policy or contact the principal to consider payment plan options or financial assistance.
DELINQUENT TUITION POLICY
- A late fee of $35 will be added to monthly FACTS payments. If a payment is not received, our tuition company will send the family a letter indicating that their payment has not been received.
- If a family's tuition balance reaches 60 days outstanding, the school will send a letter indicating that their payment has not been received and reminding them of the tuition payment policy. Additionally, it is highly recommended that the family contact the principal to inform the school as to when payment can be expected or to arrange a payment plan.
- If a family's tuition balance reaches 75 days outstanding, the school will contact the family, communicating that the student(s) will not be allowed to attend until tuition payment arrangements have been made. The school reserves the right to pursue collection of tuition and fees.
- Outstanding tuition balances from the prior year must be paid in advance of the new school year. Students will not be allowed to start the new school year until the past-due amounts are settled.