AACA partners with Healthy Kids Kitchen to provide hot lunch to our students for an additional fee. Healthy Kids Kitchen is paperless which means all lunch orders will be processed through the online ordering system. Online orders are only accepted from the 10th to the 27th of each month. Please note, the online order deadline for August/September is August 25, 2013.
On special days throughout the school year, our 8th grade students host a lunch fundraiser to raise money toward the annual 8th Grade Washington, D.C. Field Trip. A paper order form will be provided for 8th Grade Lunch Fundraisers.
Click the order button below to begin your Healthy Kids Kitchen Hot Lunch Program order.
HOW TO ORDER SCHOOL LUNCHES ONLINE
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Visit www.orgsonline.com
- First time users must create an account, click on the button on the left-hand side of your screen to create an account. You will be prompted for our school code: 109aacail
- Enter your information and submit to create your account.
Returning users should use their email and password to login to the system. SUBMIT AN ORDER
Online orders are ONLY accepted from the 10th to 27th of each month. The online system WILL NOT accept your order outside of this time frame.
- Click the PLACE ORDER button and submit an order for each person for which you would like to receive hot lunch.
- After submitting each order, click REVIEW ORDER button at the bottom of your page.
- After reviewing your order, click SUBMIT ORDER button to finalize your order.
You will receive a confirmation email as your order is recorded. Do not worry if you receive duplicate e-mails as duplicate orders are not possible. You can view and print your orders at any time by clicking the VIEW ORDERS button.
PAY FOR YOUR ORDERS
- Submit individual orders for each person to receive hot lunch, once you have completed your orders you can pay.
- Click the PAY NOW button, located underneath the current balance amount shown on your account's main page.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to submit your payment.
NOTE: If applicable, a Convenience Fee charge will appear, this fee covers the processing fees associated with online payments. You can view your payment history by clicking the VIEW PAYMENTS button.
- What is my child is absent the day they ordered lunch?
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for absent children.
Healthy Kids Kitchen accepts electronic checks via the online ordering system.
Click, RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD to have your password e-mailed to you. If you do not receive your password, select the GET HELP button to submit a Trouble Report.
You MUST process each order through until you see the Order Confirmation page. Do not stop until you see an Order Confirmation for the order being submitted. The system does not recognize an order until you see the Confirmation Page. We can not process your order if has not been fully submitted & confirmed.