THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2013
Rocket Run encourages fitness and fun for students of all ages! The week leading up to Rocket Run will be filled with fun events, including a Pep Rally. Students in grades 1-8 will run laps around our 1/3 Mile-Outside Track (the block around AACA). Our littlest Rockets in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten will run fun laps or relays on the Inside Track (sport court). Our Rockets love parent participation and so run times will be announced in October.
- $50,000 raised
- $250 or more raised per student
- 100% student participation
ROCKET RUN SCHEDULE
Click here to view class schedule.
Rocket Run relies on parents, like you, to be successful! Volunteer times are flexible and volunteers are needed throughout the day. Please contact Kimberly Flanagan at email@example.com
, if you are interested in volunteering.
Please return your offline pledge form to school no later than Race Day, Thursday, October 17. Prizes will be awarded based on pledges collected by October 17. Any pledges collected after the due date will still count toward your annual fundraising requirement.
Remember, Rocket Run is just one of two ways to fulfill your family fundraising requirement for the year - so ask friends, family, and everyone you know to support AACA!
- Raise $1,000 or more (per student): AACA Rockets Blanket
- Raise $500 or more (per student): AACA Rockets Duffel Bag
- Raise $250 or more (per student): AACA Rockets Water Bottle
- Raise $50 or more (per student): Goody Bag
- Top three fundraising families will receive a family prize
- First boy and girl to finish in each 1st – 8th grade class will receive a medal
- Classes with 100% student fundraising participation (each student in class raises $50 or more) will receive an all-fruit popsicle party
Collecting donation checks? Download this form to track donations.
Want to mail a donation? Please write your check out to Alphonsus Academy and include "Rocket Run" in the memo line of your check. If you would like to designate you gift to a specific student's fundraising efforts, please include his/her name in the memo as well.
Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts
1439 W Wellington Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
As a 501 (C) (3), not-for-profit institution, gifts made to Alphonsus Academy
are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. (Federal Tax ID #36-1721270)