Rockets Volleyball is offered for girls in grades 4 - 8 and boys grades 6 - 8. Two seasons are offered, one in Fall (End of August to early November) and one in Spring (Mid-March to Mid-May). Registration fee of $150 per season is due at the beginning of each season to the school's main office or through Team Snap but fees do not include personal equipment, such as shoes and knee pads. Athletes will receive a uniform, to be returned at the completion of the season.
For general information about Rockets Volleyball, please contact AACA Athletic Director, Angela Kladis.
- 4th through 6th Grade Girls Fall League: Northside Catholic Academy
- 7th through 8th Grade Girls Fall League: Queen of Angels
- 4th through 6th Grade Girls Spring League: AACA/St. Benedict
- 7th through 8th Grade Girls Spring League: St. Viator Eagle Invitational
- 6th through 8th Grade Boys Spring League: Queen of Angels
- Practices are held twice a week for an hour and a half each