The AACA School Advisory Board serves as a representation of current parents and community members to the Principal of the school. The board meets monthly to discuss pertinent information happening in the school as well as plans for the future of Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts.
2020-21 BOARD MEMBERS
To contact the Advisory Board, please e-mail: email@example.com. For direct contact information, please consult the AACA School Directory.
- Justin Casciola, Technology
- Lisa Hillstrom, Social Emotional Learning
- Kathleen Perreault, Catholic Community
- Dan Rapacz, Communication
- Anne Shutler, Facilities
- Erin Kerr, President, Advancement & Development
- Denise Mueller, Arts
- Adam Skibley, Extra-Curricular Activities
- Annette Hering, Marketing
- Sarah Pinto, Faculty Development and Retention
Please check the calendar for the exact dates, times, and meeting agendas. All current parents are encouraged to attend. For the 2020-2021 school year all meetings are scheduled as Zoom calls. The Board meets privately until 7 p.m. and then all parents are welcome to join.
Focus Area Reports & Agendas
SCHOOL BOARD CONSTITUTION
SCHOOL BOARD SPRING LETTER