Students who qualify for special accommodations must have a current evaluation or IEP on file.  These need updating approximately every three years. Without this evaluation, students will not receive any testing accommodations for high school entrance exams or standardized tests.    

    If a teacher or staff member at AACA has mentioned that your child would benefit from this, please move forward in obtaining this evaluation.  Contact our Student Support Services team for help with this process.  It is extremly important to obtain an evaluation if needed as they can be very helpful in determining what is the right high school fit for your child.

    In order to receive testing accommodations for any CPS administered exam (MAP or Entrance Exam), the student is required to have an IEP or 504 through CPS.  CPS does not accept private evaluations.  

    Catholic and Private High Schools accept private evaluations for testing accommodations.