The AACA School Advisory Board serves as a representation of current parents and community members to the Principal of the school. The board meets monthly to discuss pertinent information happening in the school as well as plans for the future of Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts.
2018-19 BOARD MEMBERS
To contact the Advisory Board, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For direct contact information, please consult the AACA School Directory.
- Justin Casciola
- Jennifer Fardy, President & High School Readiness
- Lisa Hillstrom
- Julie Jakubowski, Catholic Community
- Lisa Pilcher, Finance & Admissions
- Anne Shutler, Facilities
- Erin Kerr, Development
- Denise Mueller, Arts
- Kathleen Perreault, Athletics
- Dan Rapacz
- Stephen Reynolds, Finance
Meetings for the school board are generally the first Monday of the month. Please check the calendar for the exact dates, times, and meeting agendas. All current parents are encouraged to attend.
Focus Area Reports & Agendas
Click on the month to access the meeting's agenda.
- October: HS Readiness; Stewardship
- November: Long-Term Financial Stability; Oktoberfest
- December: Finance, Budget, Tuition; Rocket Run
- January: Finalize Budget and Tuition; Art & Soul/Fund-in-Need Update
- February: Catholic Community/Service; Facilities Update
- March: Athletic and Extra-Curricular; Arts Integration
- April: Student-Centered/Personalized Learning/Differentiation; Art & Soul
- June: Rocket Raffle
SCHOOL BOARD CONSTITUTION
SCHOOL BOARD STEWARDSHIP LETTER