The AACA School Advisory Board serves as a representation of current parents and community members to the Principal of the school. The board meets monthly to discuss pertinent information happening in the school as well as plans for the future of Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts.
- Matt Lane, President & Technology
- Caitlin Giles, Catholic Community & Communications
- Lisa Pilcher, Finance & Admissions
- Chad McRoberts, Facilities
- Jennifer Fardy, High School Readiness
- Jim Burnette, Teacher Retention
- Erin Kerr, Development
- Denise Mueller, Arts
- Kathleen Perreault, Athletics
Meetings for the school board are generally the first Monday of the month. Please check the calendar for the exact dates and times. All current parents are encouraged to attend.