EXTENDED DAY ONLINE REGISTRATION
Our Extended Day Program is designed to provide a safe and secure place for students to spend time before and after the school day. To register for Before and After School Sessions, please click here. After submitting our online form, please complete your registration by turning in your registration fee to the school's main office.
EXTENDED DAY RATES
- Annual Supply Fee: $100 Per Child
- Before School Daily Rates: $7 Per Child
- After School Rates
- One Child | $20 Daily | $90 Weekly
- Two Children | $30 Daily | $125 Weekly
- Three+ Children | $35 Daily | $160 Weekly
EXTENDED DAY SCHEDULE
Our program extends the school day both in the morning and afternoon following the school's calendar. Our Before School Session begins at 7:00 a.m. until the school day begins. The After School Session begins immediately following the school day and runs until 6:00 p.m. Please consult the school calendar
for any variances to this schedule.
While in our care, students will have a safe, secure start to their morning prior to the start of the school day. During After School, students will enjoy:
- Free Play: Students will go outside daily to explore and play in our large play space and on our sports court. If inclement weather prevents us from going outdoors, students will play freely inside.
- Homework Time: A quiet environment will be maintained for a portion of our After School Session to allow older students with homework the time and space to work.
- Media Time: Students may be able to engage with media during After School.
- Snack Time: Students will receive snack and juice but you are welcome to send a nut-free snack from school if you wish.
EXTENDED DAY FACILITIES
Before School Sessions are held in our school's recently renovated lower level. After School Sessions are held in the same space as well as outside on our vast playground and sports court, weather-permitting.
In addition to Before & After School Care, AACA is proud to offer a variety of after-school enrichment activities. We encourage all of our students to become actively involved in enrichment opportunities. Please contact Kim Wallett with any questions regarding current offerings.