Alphonsus Academy offers a variety of programs for all of our students to extend the school day. Preschool - eighth-grade students are welcome to participate in our extended-day program. THE AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY FULL. WE ARE TAKING NAMES FOR A WAITLIST FOR POSSIBLE OPENINGS. PLEASE CONTACT KIM WALLETT (firstname.lastname@example.org) TO BE PUT ON THE LIST.
EXTENDED DAY ONLINE REGISTRATION
Our Extended Day Program is designed to provide a safe and secure place for students to spend time before and after the school day. To register for the Before and After School Program, complete the registration form and submit it with your check for $100 to Kim Wallett in the school's main office.
EXTENDED DAY RATES
- Annual Supply Fee: $100 Per Child
- Before School Daily Rates: $7 Per Child
- After School Rates
- One Child | $20 Daily | $90 Weekly
- Two Children | $30 Daily | $125 Weekly
- Three+ Children | $35 Daily | $160 Weekly
EXTENDED DAY SCHEDULE
Our program extends the school day both in the morning and afternoon following the school's calendar. Our Before School Session begins at 7:00 a.m. until the school day begins. The After School Session begins immediately following the school day and runs until 6:00 p.m. Please consult the school calendar
for any variances to this schedule.
While in our care, students will have a safe, secure start to their morning prior to the start of the school day. During After School, students will enjoy:
- Free Play: Students will go outside daily to explore and play in our large play space and on our sports court. If inclement weather prevents us from going outdoors, students will play freely inside.
- Homework Time: A quiet environment will be maintained for a portion of our After School Session to allow older students with homework the time and space to work.
- Media Time: Students may be able to engage with media during After School.
- Snack Time: Students will receive snack and juice but you are welcome to send a nut-free snack from school if you wish.
EXTENDED DAY FACILITIES
Before School Sessions are held in our school's lower level. We will be trying to separate cohorts as much as we can, using the arts rooms and entire lower level. After School Sessions are held in the same space as well as outside on our vast playground and sports court, weather-permitting.