We are pleased to offer you a convenient online method to enroll for your payment plan with FACTS Tuition.PAYMENT PLAN SET UPTo set up your FACTS payment account, please click here.If you had an agreement with FACTS for the previous school year, you do not need to recreate an account. Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts will automatically re-enroll you.FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
To apply for financial aid, please click here. Financial aid applications are available on November 1 and are due by April 1 of the preceding school year. After that date, applications will be processed if funds are still available.If you have any questions, please contact Mary Bodlak, Director of Admissions at 773-819-7655 or firstname.lastname@example.org or FACTS Management Co. at 866-412-4637.
TUITION PAYMENT POLICY
Our online Family Registration form serves as the foundation for payment of tuition and fees. Because AACA has financial obligations that must be met, such as teacher salaries, heating and electric bills, building maintenance and improvements, tuition payments must be made on time through the FACTS Tuition Management Program.
- Each school family is required to register with FACTS, the tuition management organization that handles the Alphonsus Academy tuition payments. Registration should be completed online. (Payment Plan Set Up)
- Families with financial hardships that affect tuition payments should refer to the Tuition Assistance Policy or contact the principal to consider payment plan options or financial assistance.
DELINQUENT TUITION POLICY
- A late fee of $30 will be added to monthly FACTS payments. If a payment is not received, our tuition company will send the family an email indicating that their payment has not been received.
- If a family's tuition balance reaches 60 days outstanding, the school will send a letter indicating that their payment has not been received and reminding them of the tuition payment policy. Additionally, it is highly recommended that the family contact the principal to inform the school as to when payment can be expected or to arrange a payment plan.
- If a family's tuition balance reaches 75 days outstanding, the school will contact the family, communicating that the student(s) will not be allowed to attend until tuition payment arrangements have been made. The school reserves the right to pursue collection of tuition and fees.
- Outstanding tuition balances from the prior year must be paid in advance of the new school year. Students will not be allowed to start the new school year until the past-due amounts are settled.