Each family is required to perform 20 hours of service within the school community. Families with student athletes are required to volunteer an additional 8 hours within the athletics program.
The service hours may be carried out by either a parent or guardian of each family and will be monitored by the school office. Service hours will be prepaid through FACTS Tuition and are valued at $500. We prefer that families give their time. Families who choose to volunteer will receive a credit of $25 per volunteered hour, up to 20 hours, against tuition for the following academic year. For families who withdraw from AACA prior to 8th grade graduation, the service hour credit is forfeited and will not be refunded. Similarly, when a student reaches 8th grade, families are not eligible for a refund.
Please note, to ensure the safety of our children, the following requirements must be completed prior to volunteering. Once all requirements have been met, you will be notified so you may begin volunteering with the students. If you have any questions or need help, please call Connie Del Toral at 773-348-4629 x134 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download and fill out the DCFS (Cants) Form and return to Connie Del Toral, Administrative Assistant
COMPLETE CODE OF CONDUCT FORM
- Download and fill out the Code of Conduct form and return to Connie Del Toral, Administrative Assistant
- Visit www.alphonsusacademy.org/virtus
- Click "View A List of Sessions"
- Select "Chicago, IL (Archdiocese)" from the "Please select your Archdiocese/Diocese/Religious Organization from the list below:" drop-down menu
- Note the session you would like to attend, then click "Start Registration"
- Complete the registration form
- Attend training; sign in upon arrival and receive training certificate at completion of training
- Return copy of certificate to Connie Del Toral, Administrative Assistant
- Once a month log back on to the www.virtus.org site to read your monthly training bulletin. Once read, your ongoing online training will be recorded by the Archdiocese